AKA: The Last Sales Job You’ll Ever Need
Location: Remote ||( We run on US time & so do our clients.
Compensation Package: Base + Commission ($60-80,000 base + greater number in commissions).
We are working hard to build the best job in sales at the best company in sales with the best clients on the planet. We do sales and SalesOps for elite companies. It’s hard work, it’s good work and the work maters.30
Process and Results is a sales agency, and we run the sales departments for a lot of fast-moving multimillion-dollar businesses in creative services, tech, consulting, and SaaS. We need people to be the “last mile” – sales reps that work with us to develop and implement sales strategies that allow our clients to grow and scale beyond what they could do by themselves. We want customers to stay with us forever, and if you work with us, you’ll be a big part of that success.
Sales Results Representative Responsibilities:
You will do what’s right for our clients in all circumstances all of the time. We are loyal and kind to our clients, and we choose our clients very carefully. Because they are all great, we know that it’s safe to give them our best.
You will get to prospect through our CRM or our client’s CRM and demonstrate your effectiveness at prospecting (you’ll be supported by BDRs, but you’ll have to set the tone, set the pace – and always be willing to make #onemorecall). Both founders do this and it’s a lot of fun.
You need these skills (as a starting point) to work with us.
- Excellent verbal and good to excellent written skills;
- Will-do attitude;
- Coachable, trainable, and relentlessly want to get better;
- Dedication to learning & personal development:
- Know your way around a computer and the Internet, and have a desire to learn and use new software to increase your efficiency – not just for technology’s sake;
- Gratitude for what you have;
- Endlessly adaptable in a fast-paced sales environment.
(Please apply if you meet most of the requirements. Have confidence and apply because we want YOU!)
- 2+ years in a quota carrying position earning $100,000 or more;
- Good professional network and multiple people that like you and trust you;
- Ability to tailor programs to be exact fits for our clients – not just do what has always been done;
- Ability to figure out how something can work – not just how it does work;
- You have an office that can stage a completely professional looking Zoom call and internet with enough bandwidth to match.
- Familiar with Google Analytics/Data Studio;
- Familiar with Adsense/FB Ads;
- Able to fluidly use tagging and list management in any CRM (we have to use a lot of CRMs);
- Ability to manage your work and submit your daily action plans and prioritize work;
- Ability to balance prospecting with closing activities.
Please be familiar with the basic concepts in these books when applying. Better to have read them (and you’ll be better at selling). We want people that can discuss this stuff intelligently.
- The Challenger Sale- Brent Adamson and Matthew Dixon
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need- Anthony Iannarino
- Smart Calling, Third Edition Art Sobczak
- Inked: Jeb Blount
Promotes to Senior Sales Results Representative and then you can choose between leadership and individual contributor paths.
We’re a fast-growing and faster-delivering startup that could be the last place you ever work. Some benefits start day one, some benefits start a little farther down the road, but all happen within 6 months of working with us.
- Competitive Salary – Obviously, as we need the best, we have to pay well.
- Personal Development Allowance. We want you to grow with us and will pay for it.
- Conference Allowance: You wanna go to a conference to improve yourself? Hell yes, go to a conference. We’ll pick up the tab and hotel.
- Mandatory fun: You can take days off generously – and you’ll have at a minimum 15 business days a year where you aren’t permitted to work (and we lock you out of the system because we will not have our best people burn out).